Dr. Amer Al-Khoudari, M.D. FACR
- MD-2000 University of Damascus- Syria
- Internal Medicine Residency- University of Toledo/ Ohio
- Assistant Professor in Internal Medicine -University of Oklahoma/ Oklahoma.
- OU Faculty Leadership Academy - Class of 2013
- Rheumatology Fellowship - Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center/ Winston Salem-North Carolina.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
Practice & Experience:
- Dr. Al-Khoudari started practicing hospital medicine and as a chief hospitalist at Three Rivers Community Hospital in Grants Pass, Oregon in 2007.
- He was also a staff hospitalist at Kadlec Regional Medical center in Richland- Washington.
- In 2011 he moved to Oklahoma and joined the University of Oklahoma as an Assistant Professor in hospital medicine, and during this time he graduated from the OU Leadership Academy Program - class of 2013.
- Dr. Al-Khoudari completed his Rheumatology Fellowship in June 2015 from the Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
- Due to a family and friends, he moved to Arizona to establish the Arizona Arthritis Clinic to help meet the need for a rheumatologist in the valley of the sun.
- Dr. Al-Khoudari is proud of becoming an Arizona resident and excited to serve the people of Arizona.