Arizona Arthritis Clinic, PLLC
Dr. Amer Al-Khoudari, M.D. FACR
- MD-2000 University of Damascus- Syria
- Internal Medicine Residency- University of Toledo/ Ohio
- Assistant Professor in Internal Medicine -University of Oklahoma/ Oklahoma.
- OU Faculty Leadership Academy - Class of 2013
- Rheumatology Fellowship - Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center/ Winston Salem-North Carolina.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
Practice & Experience:
- Dr. Al-Khoudari started practicing hospital medicine and as a chief hospitalist at Three Rivers Community Hospital in Grants Pass, Oregon in 2007.
- He was also a staff hospitalist at Kadlec Regional Medical center in Richland- Washington.
- In 2011 he moved to Oklahoma and joined the University of Oklahoma as an Assistant Professor in hospital medicine, and during this time he graduated from the OU Leadership Academy Program - class of 2013.
- Dr. Al-Khoudari completed his Rheumatology Fellowship in June 2015 from the Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
- Due to a family and friends, he moved to Arizona to establish the Arizona Arthritis Clinic to help meet the need for a rheumatologist in the valley of the sun.
- Dr. Al-Khoudari is proud of becoming an Arizona resident and excited to serve the people of Arizona.
We're proud that our patients return to us for the best continuity of care. We are determined to work hard to earn our patients loyalty every day. We're here to help you get better.
We take the time to listen to you and research your situation completely and bring about the most effective treatment ensuring you get the successful outcome you deserve
Our team is dedicated to providing the best service to our patients.